The Management Committee
St James’ Church Pre-School is managed by a voluntary committee which consists of parent and church members. The Committee works closely with the Manager and staff and is responsible for finances, policy reviews, staff employment, strategic decision making and similar matters.
For further details about joining this committee, please contact the Chair: email@example.com .
The Fundraising Committee
Jamie Chandler, our Fundraising Co-ordinator leads this group which is similar to a school PTA. If you would like to be involved with this in any way, Jamie would love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org . Look out for his posts on the Events page.
Enjoy the Benefits of joining the Fundraising Sub-Committee
The number-one reason to join the Fundraising Sub-Committee is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your pre-school. But there are many more advantages. Here are just a few:
- Get Connected.
- There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover great Resources.
- Tap into a Network.
- Parenting is not easy—it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. Functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind.
- Watch Yourself Grow.
- By volunteering with the committee, you gain valuable experiences. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up.
- Because the committee is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions. The Fundraising Sub-Committee can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement.
- By getting involved at your child’s pre-school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local committee’s and PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events—all vital to a school’s success.
- Be a Role Model.
By becoming a Fundraising Sub-Committee member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education. Learn more about the Benefits of Joining the Fundraising Sub-Committee.
Join Us Today!
When you become a Fundraising Sub-Committee member, you are joining nearly 5 million other people nationwide who share your interest in issues affecting children.
Everyone—parents; educators, students and other citizens active in their schools and communities—are invited to join our not-for-profit organization.